Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bluebell Icecream


I have a sweet memory of eating vanilla icecream inside of a scooped out cantalope. It was always so yummy to slice a little cantalope with each spoon of vanilla icecream. Last year blue bell came out with this Cantalope and Vanilla icecream and it is soooo good. Taste just like eating it out of a cantalope. Now they only make this icecream once a year and you can only find it for a few weeks. Although I think vanilla icecream with hot fudge and nuts is still my favorite this ranks up there pretty high.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Yummmmmmmm...

Kelli said...

sounds interesting, ice cream and cantalope. I may have to look around for some.

Anonymous said...

Blue Bell is the best ice cream ever...I love their creativity. My favorite is their Marti Gras.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I am sooooo glad we FINALLY get it up here-I was really considering having it flown out like the president did!! BUT we DO NOT get all the variety we use to while living there-darn it!! Go BLUE BELL!!!!!

erica said...

Hey Candy..I finally figured out your blog! I hope you survived the hurricane and didn't lose all your blue bell due to no electricity. We are doing great here in Tyler. The storm only blew a few little branches from the trees. Oh how I miss Houston and all the action. If you have a chance, try Snickerdoodle. Its my new Bluebell favorite. YUM!