Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bedroom redo






I decided it was time to redo Amber's old bedroom. We never have enough shelf space for books so the idea was to add book shelves so I could get books out of boxes and onto shelves. Notice the striped wallpaper. Light yellow walls, Trying to decide on little flowers on curtain, I think I like that. Should I rehang the bulletin board with ribbon to hold pictures, think I will look for a cute magnet board instead. What about the mirrow should I hang it back up, not sure yet.
Need to hang some kind of curtain over closet area, door takes up room so won't put one up. Would it be too cluttered to add a cubby book shelf at doorway, still trying to decide. I could put toys in this for grandkids. Anyway I really like the red and yellow combination and still playing around with book shelves to make them look neat and attractive.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I love it. We always need more bookshelves also.

Unknown said...

Turn some of the books, On their back spine out -- they change up the look and act as book holders. Looks great Mom!

Carrie said...

Mom it looks so good! I like the yellow and red too. not sure about the cubby either, but it could work. It is nice to have a mirror. But it looks great now.

Amber said...

Beautiful! It looks so good. I like the magnet board idea, but the bulletin board with new ribbon looks good too.