Thursday, February 26, 2009

Garden planting 2/26/09








Yesterday Craig tilled my garden boxes so I was ready to plant today.
I had already bought my tomato starter plants and my packet of Sugar snap peas.
That is all I am going to do this year. I have dill and Cilantro already growing and about to go to seed. I need to figure out what to do with them at this point.
I had him till in 1 bag of sheep compost for each box.
Zach came over to help me plant. I put in 6 tomato plants and 3 rows of peas. I thought I would take pictures of what I planted so I can remember from year to year.
I planted Large Red cherry, Celebrity, Quick Pick V,F, N, TMV, and Early girl.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Ooh, yummy. It looks great! I can't wait to watch it grow (and enjoy some of the fruits :) )

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I remember your garden so well!! Iam trying to decide if we are going to get another frost before I do ours!! Our peas FRIED last year!