Monday, March 9, 2009

Sanders Farewell Fun


We got together for a farewell party for Tobi and Scott before they leave on March 24for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
All my siblings were able to come and also some nieces and nephews and grandchildren. It was so great to see my Dad and Elaine and visit with them. Most of Tobi's grandchildren came, they are growing so fast. Helmut and Lark Bambl came also.
Pamela served quite a spread, shredded pork and chicken, beans, rice, all the toppings. Lots of good desserts, needless to say we didn't go away hungry.
We had such a great time talking and just being together.


3 comments:

Kelli said...

I can tell your related. Looks like alot of fun!

Unknown said...

This is Jennie, just wanted to say cute pictures, and that it's Jace, not Chase! Ha Ha. I think a lot of people make that mistake. It was good to see you, and hopefully I will still get to see you guys even though my parents will be gone.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

You have such a family resemblence!You are all soo atractive! I cannot even tell who your dad is? Is he in the picture?