Monday, May 17, 2010

Kitchen Pictures

















I have moved back in to the kitchen. I really love it. Some of the things that we changed I really like. Most cabinets were changed to drawers. We moved the refrigerator to the other wall. There is a roll out pantry for spices and such.
I like the two trash can pull-out, one for trash, one for recycling. We also put in an induction cook-top and I really like it. I have already had a few boil overs and clean-up was a snap. I love the lazy susan in the corner. I now have a double oven and one is convection. We cooked three cookie pans all at once and they came out great, no more rotating. We put in one big sink, it has been great. The cabinets now go to the ceiling. Even though I can't reach the top 2 shelves , I can put things up there that aren't used on a regular basis. I spent lots of time configuring the back splash and really happy how it turned out. Love the lights, undercounter, can lights and ceiling fan with light.
I'll send some pictures for you to see.

6 comments:

Emma said...

Candy, the kitchen looks fabulous!!! They did a great job! Enjoy.

Amber said...

It's like a brand new house! It's so beautiful Mom, I'm so excited for you.

Carrie said...

Mom it looks awesome! so fun for you!

Scott and Tobi said...

It is beautiful. I love everything especially the back wash. It is just so pretty to look at. Good Job love Tobi

Jenny said...

Candy, It looks great! You guys did a great job. I'm sure you had fun just figuring out where everything went.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

ooooh I LOVE it!!! Now I have to come and visit to see it in person!!