Wednesday, January 18, 2012

On Monday, January 16, 2012, Tyler and I went to Brazos Bend State Park and rode bikes. This has always been one of our family's favorite places. It is about 35 miles from our house and the temperature was near 80. With 5 or more inches of rain a week ago, near freezing temperatures a few days ago and the warmth, it turned out to be the perfect day for viewing alligators. They were everywhere. In total we saw 179 alligators and countless turtles and birds. Here are a few pictures to give you a bit of an idea.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all the photos! That is a lot of alligators!

Amber said...

That one in the fourth picture down looks BIG! Maybe I'm glad I didn't have a trailer big enough to drag my 3 little morsels of food (I mean girls) in front of them!