Tuesday, May 20, 2008

You've been tagged

Answer the following questions, then tag 3 people to answer them on their blog



1. What was I doing 10 years ago

May of 1998 -- Tyler was one year old. I was still helping to organize group swim lessons at Willow Pool although I think my kids did most of the teaching at this time.



2. What is on my to-do list for today?

Today was busy, I started right out getting the "work" chores done. I cleaned the oven and the stove. I had on my list to also clean the refrigerator but Carrie came in to fix breakfast so since she was in the way I instead cleaned out the game closet. I got some dirt to fill in uneven areas on grass. Watered the garden. Went to Sam's Club. Hold baby Chloe, Play with baby Megan.

3. What are 3 bad habits of mine?
I like to eat Blue bell icecream, I try to limit myself to once or twice a week instead of everynight.
I'm sure I have some other bad habits but my mind is blank.

4. Places I have lived.....
Fort Benning, Columbus, Georgia
Fresno, California
Clovis, California
Rexburg, Idaho
Provo, Utah
Renton, Washington
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Houston, Texas

5. Places I have worked...
My Dad's Oral Surgery Office
Cleaning Lady for same office during High School
Swim Instructor
Day Care Provider
RDA Beauty Supply - computer work and other
Home Organizer, Meal Planner,Preschool teacher,Taxi driver, Lawn and Flower bed worker, Photo organizer and the list goes on.

6. 3 Things people don't know about me
1. I love to dance, did ballroom dancing in college.
2. One of my favorite vacations is going on the houseboat and enjoying water skiing.
I'm a great slalom skier. I can't say the same for wake boarder or other various apparatus.
3. I like to learn new things especially on the computer but often need lots of hands on help but once I learn then I can go forward.

I am tagging Jean, Margarita and Kelli

3 comments:

Amber said...

Your list of jobs could have been a LOT longer! And you forgot to add that you did daycare for those many years (maybe you blocked it from your memory :) )

Kelli said...

Sorry, I did this one on May 9th and so the only thing that has really changed for me would be my list of todo's which for today is, host playgroup, clean house, make dinner for 4 missionaries for tonight, oh and finish my visit teaching after dinner.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Didn't know you had a blog!! Now I Can stalk you! Yeah!!!